PREVIEW: TV Guide Network Paying Tribute To ALL MY CHILDREN With 1-Hour Special On Sept. 11
Posted by We Love Soaps TV
TV Guide Network will honor ALL MY CHILDREN with a one-hour special on Sunday, September 11 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT.
The one-hour special pays tribute to the show which is leaving network television after 41 years.
Hosted by AMC’s Cameron Mathison, the special features interviews with famous alums Josh Duhamel, Kim Delaney and Eva LaRue and long-time Pine Valley residents Susan Lucci, Michael E. Knight, Rebecca Budig and Debbie Morgan and looks back at the drama, romances and catfights that captivated daytime fans throughout the years. Plus, viewers relive the moments when famous faces such as Oprah, Carol Burnett and Rosie O'Donnell stopped by the fictitious suburb.
In the clip below, Cameron Mathison visits Eva LaRue when she returned to the set who gets emotional looking back at her time on the long running soap and discusses the cry-off contest she has with co-stars Sarah Michelle Gellar and Kelly Ripa.
- Sarah Michelle's Character On AMC Will Be...
- Last Day Of Taping ABC's ALL MY CHILDREN: Soap Stars React on Twitter (Updated)
- Ricky Paull Goldin: End of ABC's ALL MY CHILDREN "Like A Crime Scene", Working on Soap Spoof Web Series CEREALITY
- Agnes Nixon Created Big Cliffhanger For AMC Ending
- ABC Confirms AMC/OLTL Licensed to Prospect Park
- Prospect Park, ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Five Things Every Soap Fan Should Know about Daytime's New Powerhouse
- Walt Willey: "We just got our proposal two nights ago"
- Walt Willey: "We haven't been spoken to about salaries or benefits or unions or anything like that"
- PRESS RELEASE: Prospect Park Names Technology Pioneer Stratton Sclavos as Partner & Member of Executive Team in Company's Online TV Venture
- Will ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE Air On Cable After The Web?
- Wall Street Journal: Deal Gives Prospect Park Exclusive Rights For More Than A Decade
- AMC and OLTL cast members meet with AFTRA on Prospect Park move
- ALL MY CHILDREN's Rebecca Budig: I Wanted Leo and Greenlee to End Up Together
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"