|Sonny receives a mysterious phone call.|
Monday, August 10
Carly (Laura Wright) and Sonny (Maurice Benard) confront Morgan (Bryan Craig); Ava (Maura West) finds a way to control Franco (Roger Howarth); Scott (Kin Shriner) makes a decision that will affect his job; Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) gets a house guest.
Tuesday, August 11
Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) questions the choices she has made; Patrick (Jason Thompson) tells Jake (Billy Miller) about Sam (Kelly Monaco) and Liz's history; Dillon's (Robert Palmer Watkins) script moves Lulu (Emme Rylan); Paul (Richard Burgi) offers Dillon help.
Wednesday, August 12
Nina (Michelle Stafford) worries what Franco will do to protect her; Obrecht (Kathleen Gati) makes a startling discovery while trying to help Franco; Ric (Rick Hearst) surprises Scott; Sonny passes a message onto Julian (William deVry); Julian maintains he is innocent.
Thursday, August 13
Nina and Ava have a confrontation; Nathan (Ryan Paevey) and Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) make a grim discovery; Sonny gets a mysterious call; Maxie (Kirsten Storms) offers Valerie (Brytni Sarpy) an apology.
Friday, August 14
Valerie leaves Wyndemere; Sonny tells Carly he isn't involved in recent criminal activity; Liz plots with Nikolas; Dante and Lulu receive a surprise visitor.
- Soap of the Week Poll (August 3-7, 2015)
- Michael Easton Leaving 'General Hospital'
- Ron Carlivati Fired From 'General Hospital' as Head Writer, Replaced by Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante
- FLASHBACK: 'General Hospital' - Proving That Miracle Cures Really Do Exist!
- 'General Hospital': Jake Is Alive! (Video)
- 'General Hospital' Stars Kelly Monaco & Billy Miller Hit the Beach in Malibu
- Anthony Geary Talks Leaving 'General Hospital,' Working with Genie Francis