|Photo Credit: ABC|
Monday, October 14
There is the possibility of a cure for Luke (Anthony Geary); Britt (Kelly Thiebaud) opens up to Nikolas (Tyler Christopher).
Tuesday, October 15
Sonny (Maurice Benard) seeks information on Ava (Maura West); Franco (Roger Howarth) tells Derek (William deVry) to leave Carly (Lara Wright) alone.
Wednesday, October 16
Silas (Michael Easton) and Sam (Kelly Monaco) pick things up where they left them; Morgan (Bryan Craig) turns to Diane (Carolyn Hennesy) for advice.
Thursday, October 17
Sonny questions Duke (Ian Buchanan); Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) attempts to connect with Patrick (Jason Thompson).
Friday, October 18
Luke and Tracy (Jane Elliot) begin a new chapter; Britt faces a nightmare.
DOWN THE ROAD
October 31 & November 1
A huge trick-or-treat party at General Hospital is the scene for a few surprises and an act of rebellion that will shock the residents of Port Charles in this special two-day Halloween extravaganza. Costumes may disguise the outside - but can they truly hide the inner emotions when someone you believe is dead ends up hiding behind the mask?
- VOTE: Soap of the Week Reader Poll (October 7-11, 2013)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Former GENERAL HOSPITAL Star Chad Brannon Previews His Latest Projects
- DAYTIME RATINGS: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS Up, GENERAL HOSPITAL Tops Women 18-34
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: William deVry on Returning To Daytime TV in GENERAL HOSPITAL
- ABC Celebrates Halloween with a Spooktacular Lineup of Shows