Below are some of the highlights for EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS premiere week:
* EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS premiere on Monday, April 15 averaged 2,346,000 total viewers and 1,437,000 adults 18-49, ranking as the network's second highest-rated premiere regardless of time period in NPM history.
* On Tuesday, April 16, EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS was the #1 broadcast network regardless of language at 10pm among adults 18-34 (853,000), women 18-34 (477,000) and men 18-34 (376,000). In addition, the novela outperformed Univision as the #1 Spanish-language broadcast network among men 18-49 averaging 713,000.
* On Wednesday, April 17 EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS ranked as the #1 broadcast program regardless of language at 10pm among men 18-49 (746,000) and men 18-34 (406,000). In addition, the novela outranked ABC and NBC among adults 18-49, and ABC, NBC, and CBS among adults 18-34.
* On Thursday, April 18 EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS out delivered ABC at 10pm among adults 18-49; and ABC and CBS among adults 18-34.
* EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS closed the week on Friday, April 19 with its best delivery since premiere among adults 18-49 (1,581,000), while outperforming Univision across key demos and ABC among adults 18-34. Friday’s performance of EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS led the network to deliver its best Friday prime time with regular programming in the network’s history.
* EL SEÑOR DE LOS CIELOS, Telemundo's most ambitious production to date, tells the story of Aurelio Casillas (Rafael Amaya), one of the most prominent Mexican drug lords from the 1990's, whose ambition was to become one of the richest and most powerful men in Mexico. From the moment his photo was published, his face became his biggest stumbling block. The authorities, as well as his enemies, began to pursue him and he opted for high-risk plastic surgery to conceal his identity. This action-filled story is full of raw passion and emotions, untold luxury, suffering, intrigue and suspense.
Source: Nielsen, NPM, Live+SD, 4/15/13-4/19/13. Share based on TEL A18-49 and P2+ impressions among sum of TEL+UNI+UMA in the 10-11pm hour.