Jon Lindstrom is returning to GENERAL HOSPITAL as Dr. Kevin Collins, a role he played starting in 1994 and continued alongside Lynn Herring (Lucy Coe) on the GH spin-off PORT CHARLES.
"The last we knew, it was implied at Lila's memorial that Lucy had reconciled with Kevin, and that they were together," headwriter Ron Carlivati tells Soaps in Depth. "And we did see a picture of him on her desk at CoeCoe Cosmetics. So the big question is, where is he and why hasn't she mentioned him?"
Lindstrom will first air on Wednesday, January 30. The show has not confirmed how long he will be sticking around for this visit.
Meanwhile, on a related note, vampires may be returning to Port Charles.
- INTERVIEW: Jon Lindstrom Reveals What Happens Next
- Jon Lindstrom: His World Has Turned...to Film!
- WLS Interview Archive: Jon Lindstrom Reveals His "High" Ride In Music and Soaps
- Jon Lindstrom and The High Lonesome Release New CD
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Are Vampires Returning To Port Charles? (Spoilers)