You may have seen her around New York's Theater District; sometimes as a producer, sometimes as a star.
Maybe you saw her in Vegas last summer--for her third Emmy nomination, or for a surprise guest appearance with the Chippendales.
And you probably saw her, at some point in the past few months, in your living room: while watching the 3rd Annual Indie Soap Awards on The SFN, enjoying a recently restored, re-released classic episode of AS THE WORLD TURNS on DVD, or listening to her on the news, educating the public on behalf of The Oral Cancer Foundation.
It seems that in the past year or so, Colleen Zenk has been everywhere. After 32 years bringing ATWT's Barbara Ryan to life, it's as if Colleen practically exploded out of that Brooklyn Television studio, rearing to take on the world. Which is why We Love Soaps is particularly proud to announce today that the "Still Sassy" performer will be one of our special guests at the Love Out Loud VII event May 16. Welcome, Colleen!
|Colleen Zenk with Jeff Timmons and The Chippendales|
- Love Out Loud VII just may be New York's best opportunity to meet and mingle with big names from Television and Broadway.
- Dozens of famous personalities from iconic shows will gather together at the legendary Prohibition lounge, at 503 Columbus Avenue at 84th Street, for the express purpose of interacting with fans in a casual and festive environment.
- Doors open at 5:30 PM, and we won't wind down until around 9:00.
- Admission to the event is our "thank you" for an advance donation of $42.50 (or more) to one of the walkers on our AIDS Walk New York team (or a $50.00 donation at the door): please donate today at http://welovesoa.ps/LOLdonor.
|As Barbara Ryan on AS THE WORLD TURNS|
And believe it or not, Colleen Zenk is just one of many TV and Broadway stars participating in Love Out Loud VII. We'll be announcing another big name every day or so. So, please visit http://welovesoa.ps/LOLdonor right away to donate directly to one of the walkers on the We Love Soaps AIDS Walk NY team. Every tax-deductible, advance, online donation of at least $42.50 admits one person to Love Out Loud VII on Wednesday, May 16, 2012. A donation of $85.00 (or more) means you can bring a friend; and so on. Table seating is included, and it should be noted that at Prohibition there is a two-drink minimum per person.
MORE ON COLLEEN ZENK, LOLVII
- SPECIAL EVENT: Meet Soap Stars & Support a Great Cause at Love Out Loud VII on Wednesday, May 16
- THEATER REVIEW: "Marrying George Clooney" Delivers Big Bang for Entertainment Buck
- Daytime Divas Talk Indie Soap Awards: Colleen Zenk, Mary Beth Evans & Ilene Kristen
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV & Colleen Zenk Visit The Chippendales
- Colleen Zenk on Oral Cancer: Get Yourself Screened!