"We are thrilled that Kirsten will be back to work in just a few short weeks," a show spokesperson told Digest. "And we thank Jen Lilley for the wonderful job she did in Kirsten's absence."
Storms has been on medical leave since September.
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- Kirsten Storms: 'Fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!'
- Most Fascinating People of 2011
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 1)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 2): DARK SHADOWS, RAGGED ISLE, DALLAS, Univision Telenovelas and More