Kirsten Storms will return to GENERAL HOSPITAL as Maxie at the end of this month according to soapoperadigest.com. Storms, who was named one of We Love Soaps Most Fascinating People of 2011, will begin airing in late February.
"We are thrilled that Kirsten will be back to work in just a few short weeks," a show spokesperson told Digest. "And we thank Jen Lilley for the wonderful job she did in Kirsten's absence."
Storms has been on medical leave since September.
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- Kirsten Storms: 'Fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!'
- Most Fascinating People of 2011
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 1)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 2): DARK SHADOWS, RAGGED ISLE, DALLAS, Univision Telenovelas and More
INTERVIEWS: Kin Shriner Lynn Herring (Part 2) Danna García Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R Hunter Tylo leaving B&B
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE shakeup writing teams - Updated AMC/OLTL spoilers