The always hilarious Carol Burnett is a longtime ALL MY CHILDREN fan who has guest starred multiple times on the soap since 1983.
Burnett is bringing her AMC character, Verla Grubbs, back to Pine Valley one last time before the show airs its ABC finale on September 23. She airs September 6 and 7.
"It is our honor and pleasure to welcome back Carol Burnett to Pine Valley. Verla Grubbs is a beloved member of the ALL MY CHILDREN family and we look forward to reprising her character," says executive producer Julie Hanan Carruthers.
Watch some clips of Verla through the years below as well as a preview of her upcoming appearance on the soap.
When Verla returns to Pine Valley this month she will cross paths with Susan Lucci's Erica and Jill Larson's Opal. Watch a preview below.
- Sarah Michelle's Character On AMC Will Be...
- Last Day Of Taping ABC's ALL MY CHILDREN: Soap Stars React on Twitter (Updated)
- TV Guide Network Paying Tribute To ALL MY CHILDREN With 1-Hour Special On Sept. 11
- Ricky Paull Goldin: End of ABC's ALL MY CHILDREN "Like A Crime Scene", Working on Soap Spoof Web Series CEREALITY
- Agnes Nixon Created Big Cliffhanger For AMC Ending
INTERVIEWS: Kin Shriner Lynn Herring (Part 2) Danna García Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R Hunter Tylo leaving B&B
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Catch up on ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE - Updated AMC/OLTL spoilers