FLASHBACK: Getting To Know ALL MY CHILDREN's Trent Bushey! 1989
Posted by We Love Soaps TV
As a tribute to ALL MY CHILDREN's final days on ABC, we continue our series of daily Flashbacks today with a look at late 1980s daytime newcomer Trent Bushey.
The October 1989 issue of Soap Opera People magazine featured a three-page feature on Bushey, who played David Rampal on AMC, the son Jeremy knew nothing about who was raised Marissa (Nancy Addison).
Rampal stayed on AMC until 1991. He would temporarily play Evan Walsh on AS THE WORLD TURNS in 1995.
What was your favorite storyline that involved the character of David Rampal?
(Click images to view larger. You may need to click a second time to enlarge again.)
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Nico & Cecily 1988
- FLASHBACK: Not So Fragile Taylor Miller (But Handle With Care Anyway) 1981
- FLASHBACK: Erica Kane Goes To The Disco 1979 + AW Bonus
- FLASHBACK: Eileen Herlie "The Way They Were" 1982
- FLASHBACK: Candice Earley Finds A Bus Ride Romance! 1978
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's Mark LaMura "Ask Him a Question, Get a STRAIGHT ANSWER"
- FLASHBACK: ALL MY CHILDREN's James Mitchell "The Way They Were" 1980
- FLASHBACK: AMC's Ann & Paul - Their Love Overcame All Obstacle (1976)
- FLASHBACK: Catching Up With The Stars Of ALL MY CHILDREN (1979)
- FLASHBACK: Daytime's 10 Most Tempting Women (1978)
- FLASHBACK: Great Courtroom Trials - ALL MY CHILDREN's Jeff Martin
- FLASHBACK: The Love Story of Phil Brent & Tara Martin on ALL MY CHILDREN
- FLASHBACK: August 1973, 1974, 1975 - What Was Popular In The Soap World
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"
- FLASHBACK: David Canary 1988
- FLASHBACK: Michael E. Knight 1984