As a tribute to ALL MY CHILDREN's final weeks on ABC, we continue our series of daily Flashbacks today with a feature on AMC's Paul and Ann (William Mooney and Judith Barcroft).
In 1976 a Daytime TV "Super Special" included a two-page feature on Ann and Paul titled "Their Love Overcame All Obstacle" and included a nice full-page color glossy photo which was common for the time.
Were you a fan of Paul and Ann?
We hope you enjoy and come back daily for a new AMC classic article.
(Click image below to view larger. You may need to click a second time to enlarge again.)
- FLASHBACK: AMC's Ann & Paul - Their Love Overcame All Obstacle (1976)
- FLASHBACK: Catching Up With The Stars Of ALL MY CHILDREN (1979)
- FLASHBACK: Daytime's 10 Most Tempting Women (1978)
- FLASHBACK: Great Courtroom Trials - ALL MY CHILDREN's Jeff Martin
- FLASHBACK: The Love Story of Phil Brent & Tara Martin on ALL MY CHILDREN
- FLASHBACK: August 1973, 1974, 1975 - What Was Popular In The Soap World
- FLASHBACK: Susan Lucci 1971 - "If You Can't Make It To The Top By Being A Good Girl, Then It's Not Worth It"
- FLASHBACK: David Canary 1988
- FLASHBACK: Michael E. Knight 1984
INTERVIEWS: Kin Shriner Lynn Herring (Part 2) Danna García Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R Hunter Tylo leaving B&B
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE shakeup writing teams - Updated AMC/OLTL spoilers