|CBS Daytime continues to dominate the broadcast network ratings.|
Highlights of the season from CBS:
* The Bold and the Beautiful averaged 3.94 million viewers, up +2% and the daytime drama's largest audience since the 2005-06 television year.
* The Young and the Restless delivered 5.21M, a +1% increase from a year ago and its largest audience since the 2009-10 television year.
* Let's Made a Deal 1 (first half hour) delivered a series best 3.06M with Let's Made a Deal 2 also posting an all-time high audience of 3.54M, both up +4% from a year ago.
* The Talk topped The View for the first time in women 25-54 (1.0/06 vs. 0.9/06) and tied for the first time in women 18-49 (0.7/05) while averaging 2.60M.
* The Price is Right 2 (second half hour) remained daytime's #1 program averaging 5.58 million viewers.