|Who killed Dr. Silas Clay?|
Monday, August 3
Franco (Roger Howarth) finds Nina (Michelle Stafford) kneeling beside Silas' (Michael Easton) lifeless body holding a bloody knife; Morgan (Bryan Craig) confides in Sonny (Maurice Benard); Laura (Genie Francis) makes a decision on what to do regarding Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) and Elizabeth's (Rebecca Herbst) secret; Hayden (Rebecca Budig) is awake.
Tuesday, August 4
Kiki (Hayley Erin) makes a shocking discovery that will change her life; Nathan (Ryan Paevey) shares his concerns with Nina about her being set up; Carly (Laura Wright) confronts Denise (Maura West).
|Dante and Lulu have an awkward date with Dillon and Valerie.|
Sonny calls a meeting; Carly is suspicious of Morgan; Madeline (Donna Mills) worries Franco will sabotage her plans.
Thursday, August 6
Franco turns to Obrecht (Kathleen Gati) for advice; Nina turns to Ric (Rick Hearst) for help; Jake (Billy Miller) divulges important news to Elizabeth; Sam (Kelly Monaco) has a confrontation.
Friday, August 7
Nikolas confirms Elizabeth's suspicions; Sam and Jake discuss how trustworthy Elizabeth is; Sonny and Carly confront Morgan; "Denise" drops a bombshell.; Franco confides in Obrecht.
- Soap of the Week Poll (July 27-31, 2015)
- Michael Easton Leaving 'General Hospital'
- Ron Carlivati Fired From 'General Hospital' as Head Writer, Replaced by Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante
- FLASHBACK: 'General Hospital' - Proving That Miracle Cures Really Do Exist!
- 'General Hospital': Jake Is Alive! (Video)
- 'General Hospital' Stars Kelly Monaco & Billy Miller Hit the Beach in Malibu
- Anthony Geary Talks Leaving 'General Hospital,' Working with Genie Francis