In late August, an elaborate murder mystery plot kicks off that will see several of the town's residents — and perhaps even some of the town’s former, fan-favorite residents — meeting their demise.
During the anniversary week of November 9-13 (Days premiered November 8, 1965), the murder mystery plot will culminate in a “huge reveal,” the network has promised.
As previously reported, a number of fan favorites are returning including Stephen Nichols (Steve), Alison Sweeney (Sami), Peter Reckell (Bo), Thaoo Penghlis (Andre), Martha Madison (Belle), Jason Cook (Shawn), Tamara Braun (Ava) and Camila Banus (Gabi).
- Vivian Jovanni Joins 'Days of our Lives'
- Olivia Rose Keegan Joins 'Days of our Lives' as Claire Brady
- John-Paul Lavoisier Joins 'Days of our Lives' as Philip Kiriakis
- Tamara Braun Returning to 'Days of our Lives' in December as Ava Vitali
- True O'Brien Leaving 'Days of our Lives'
- Daniel Cosgrove Leaving 'Days of our Lives'?
- Peter Reckell and Stephen Nichols Returning to 'Days of our Lives'
- James Lastovic Joins 'Days of our Lives' as Joey Johnson
- Alexander Bruszt Wins 'Days of our Lives' Australian "Search for a Star" Competition
- Sneak Peek: First Footage from Upcoming Janet Iacobuzio & Nelson Aspen Series Released