TNT's DALLAS will return on Monday, February 24th at 9 p.m. ET. TV Guide Magazine's William Keck spoke with executive producer Cynthia Cidre to get the scoop on what's head in Season 3.
"We open with Bobby at the Ewing cemetery looking at the graves of J.R., Miss Ellie and Jock, saying, 'I guess I'm the only one left now,'" reveals Cidre. "'I hope not to disappoint you.'"
Other storylines in the works:
- Expect a pregnancy, a shooting, a death and another Southfork wedding, which will feature the return of Lucy (Charlene Tilton), Ray (Steve Kanaly) and Afton (Audrey Landers).
- Bobby (Patrick Duffy) and Ann (Brenda Strong) will see their marriage tested, which could lead him to stray, either with a familiar face from the past (Priscilla Presley's Jenna Wade?) or a lovely newcomer.
- Christopher (Jesse Metcalfe) will hook up with Heather, a sexy rancher played by 90210 bad girl AnnaLynne McCord. "Christopher stumbles upon Heather in a fight with another ranch hand, who turns out to be her ex-husband," says executive producer Michael M. Robin.
- Viewers will meet the new big bad, Joaquin, the mysterious Mexican compound dweller referenced in last season's finale. "He will be helping Elena [Jordana Brewster] on her revenge path," says Robin.
- Sue Ellen (Linda Gray) discovers John Ross (Josh Henderson) has been unfaithful, sparking memories of J.R.'s cheating ways and leading her back to the bottle. Despite initial concerns about a relapse plot, Gray "is into it," says Cidre, who teases that Sue Ellen's struggle will climax in a midseason cliffhanger similar to one of the original series' memorable season enders.