The premiere of Univision’s latest novela LA TEMPESTAD (The Storm) on Monday, July 29 at 9 p.m. ET/PT saw a number of ratings highlights for the network. Reaching 5.3 million Viewers 2+ who tuned-in to all or part of the one-hour broadcast, the premiere finished within the top 10 programs on broadcast television among Viewers 2+ (#7).
Additionally, the one-hour premiere of LA TEMPESTAD on Univision:
· Attracted 3.9 million Total Viewers 2+, 1.4 million Persons 12-34, 1.1 million Adults 18-34, 2.0 million Adults 18-49, 775,000 Men 18-49, and 1.2 million Women 18-49.
· In the time period (9-10 p.m.), made Univision the:
o #2 Broadcast Network (behind ABC) among Persons 12-34, Adults 18-34, Adults 18-49 and Women 18-49
o #3 Broadcast Network among Men 18-49 (beating CBS and FOX) and Viewers 2+ (beating NBC and FOX)
· For the entire night (8-11 p.m.), helped Univision finish as the:
o #2 Broadcast Network (behind ABC) among Persons 12-34 and Adults 18-34
o #3 Broadcast Network among Adults 18-49, Women 18-49 and Viewers 2+ (beating NBC and FOX); Men 18-49 (beating ABC and FOX)
· Increased its audience from the first half-hour to the second half-hour among Adults 18-49 (+8%) and Viewers 2+ (+5%).
· Delivered more Adult 18-34 and Adult 18-49 viewers than the entire original line-up on NBC (AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR, GET OUT ALIVE WITH BEAR GRYLLIS and SIBERIA) as well as the first-run episode of MISTRESSES on ABC, making it the fourth most-watched program on all of broadcast television.
You can catch up on the show online at Hulu.com.
Source: The Nielsen Company. NPM, Monday (07/29/2013) 8:00pm-11:00pm, Univision’s LA TEMPESTAD Premiere telecast based on NPM Fast National Ratings (9:00pm to 10:00pm); English-Language broadcast networks based on NPM Fast Affiliate Ratings (8:00pm to 11:00pm). Reach based on NPM Fast Cume, Persons 2+, 6+ minutes qualified audience (visitors included) Live+SD.