An original episode of DALLAS was watched by 3.882 million total viewers on Wednesday night, up from the 3.628 million reporting last week in the overnights (before DVR numbers added).
In the Adults 18-49 demo, DALLAS had a 0.9 rating, down from last week's 1.0.
The 11 p.m. repeat airing had 1.057 million viewers with 0.3 A18-49 rating.
The show has been getting a bump each week after the DVD+3 days data is added in.
Do you watch DALLAS live or later on DVR?
- YEAR OF THE SOAP: Kevin Mulcahy Jr. Reviews Two-Hour DALLAS Premiere and Critiques the Critic
- TNT to Launch Post-Episode Webshows for DALLAS and FALLING SKIES
- TNT and Jetblue Team Up: Special DALLAS Content On Flights!
- WATCH: New DALLAS Extended Promo
- DALLAS Is Back: A Look At The Characters
- TNT Reveals Cast Behind DALLAS Shower Curtain
- DALLAS Star Charlene Tilton Joins DEVANITY!