I had to get twitlonger to answer properly :) First, I, Jen Lilley, LOVE Kirsten Storms. I think she's talented, funny, beautiful, and kind. While I have loved my time on GH, I think it's under the saddest of conditions that I'm there.GENERAL HOSPITAL fans, how do you feel about this new?
Because of unforeseen circumstances, I am staying as Maxie. Please know that as a KS fan, I am really sorry. Kirsten is irreplaceable. To keep GH alive, someone had to step into the role. I cannot change what's happened. Yes, I love being on the show, but if KS could have stayed all along, I would have wished a thousand wishes that I could have come on as a different character, for her sake and your sake as a GH fan. Change is never easy.
I hope you will find it in your hearts to stop being so hateful toward me personally, because honestly, after 6 months of it, I feel broken, and it's not helping the show. We have to stand united for the sake of General Hospital's livelihood and for soap fans everywhere. I think all of Kirsten's wonderful fans know that she'd want her fans to support GH and fight like hell for it's renewal. With utmost sincerity: Jen Lilley
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- Kirsten Storms: 'Fingers crossed you'll see more of me after the New Year!'
- Kirsten Storms On Her Way Back To GENERAL HOSPITAL; On Air Late February
- Most Fascinating People of 2011 (Kirsten Storms makes the list)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 1)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 2): DARK SHADOWS, RAGGED ISLE, DALLAS, Univision Telenovelas and More
- NOMINATIONS: 3rd Annual Indie Soap Awards (Bradford Anderson nominated)