THE TALK, CBS's daytime talk show, delivered its largest audience ever and matched its all-time best women 18-49 ratings, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Jan.27.
THE TALK averaged 2.45 million viewers, 0.9/06 in women 18-49 and 1.1/07 in women 25-54, which matches its second-highest rating in that key demographic.
Compared to the same week last year, THE TALK was up +8 in viewers (vs. 2.27m), +13% in women 18-49 (vs. 0.8/05) and +10% in women 25-54 (from 1.0/06).
In head-to-head competition, THE TALK also topped ABC's THE REVOLUTION by decisive margins in viewers and key women demographics. THE TALK out-rated THE REVOLUTION in viewers by +60% (2.45m vs. 1.53m), by +80% in women 18-49 (0.9/06 vs. 0.5/03) and by +57% in women 25-54 (1.1/07 vs. 0.7/04).
THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL hit a three year high in total viewers and the key demo. GENERAL HOSPITAL added viewers despite having its lowest-watched lead-in program in history.
Total Viewers (versus last week/versus last year)
1. THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS 4,963,000 (-98,000/-292,000)
2. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL 3,626,000 (+155,000/+407,000)
3. DAYS OF OUR LIVES 2,539,000 (+11,000/-247,000)
4. GENERAL HOSPITAL 2,300,000 (+91,000/-387,000)
- THE REVOLUTION Paying $30 To Be In The Audience