On the current situation with GENERAL HOSPITAL, she said, "We're very aware that we could be pulled at any time, it's the reality of the times. But we're hoping to make daytime cool for a generation that may not know we exist."
Monaco has allowed her previous romantic relationship to be show shown because she is "in a healthier place with it and think people can really relate to my struggles."
As for the Farah Fath and Kirsten Storms conflict, she believes there is more to the falling out than has been revealed joking, "I don't know what the f*** is going on with these girls."
As for DANCING WITH THE STARS, she had four favorites from the beginning: JR Martinez, David Arquette, Ricki Lake and Chaz Bono.
- OPINION: DIRTY SOAP's Farah and Jenna Show New And Wonderful Sides To Themselves
- EVENT: Guzzles and Table Flips and Tweets, Oh My! Five Reasons We Can't Wait for DIRTY SOAP Sunday
- RATINGS: DIRTY SOAP Way Up In New Time Slot! With A Little Kardashian Help
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: WE LOVE SOAPS TV Mired In Farah Fath vs. Kirsten Storms Imbroglio Long Before DIRTY SOAP
- Watch our Exclusive Interview with Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, executive producers of DIRTY SOAP
- DIRTY SOAP REVELATION: Kirsten Storms is Sick, Illness is Called "Endometriosis" (Recasting as Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL Explained)
- OPINION: DIRTY SOAP's Farah Fath Doesn't Like The Drama. (Uhm...Yes She Does)
- View all DIRTY SOAP features on WeLoveSoaps.com
- EXCLUSIVE: SoapClassics.com President Mark Yates Reveals New Details of ATWT DVD Release - How Did It Happen? What's Next? How You Can Make A Difference!