THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS has crowned Charlene Lee and Willie Williams from Bronx, New York as the winners of the show’s “Wedding of a Lifetime” contest. The couple, who were selected from an eligible entry pool of 2,600 applicants, will receive their dream wedding in Las Vegas this summer. The wedding will be witnessed by THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS’S veteran stars, Christian LeBlanc (“Michael Baldwin”) and Tracey E. Bregman (“Lauren Baldwin”) with Grand Prize packaging provided by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and MGM Grand Las Vegas.
Charlene and Willie won the wedding of their dreams after successfully advancing through all three phases of the contest which began by logging on to THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS wedding website where they submitted a photograph and answered a question about their relationship. Their response caught the attention of the third party judge, who selected them as one of 25 semi-finalist couples. Advancing to the second phase, they submitted a video describing their most romantic moment together. In a special screening, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS stars Daniel Goddard (“Cane Ashby”) and Christel Khalil (“Lily Winters”) reviewed all 25 videos submitted by the semi-finalists where they were selected as one of four finalists. For the third phase, videos of the final four contestant couples were posted online allowing viewers to choose the winner by voting for their favorite couple at www.theyoungandtherestless.com/lasvegaswedding.
To learn more about Charlene and Willy’s story, go to www.theyoungandtherestless.com/lasvegaswedding.
Charlene and Willie will receive:
Travel and Accommodations for Four:
· Roundtrip coach airfare to Las Vegas, hotel accommodations in the luxurious and romantic suites of The Signature at MGM Grand, transportation to/from the Las Vegas airport in MGM Grand limousines and $1,000.00 spending money.
A Wedding Ceremony that includes:
· A unique and romantic ceremony poolside at The Signature at MGM Grand.
· Exquisite floral arrangements from the Forever Grand Wedding chapel at MGM Grand.
· Ceremony music performed by the musicians of “O™” by Cirque du Soleil® at Bellagio- a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
· Photography package.
· Dinner for six at Joël Robuchon, the only Michelin three star, Mobil Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond restaurant- the top accolades for each organization.
· A beautiful and delicious wedding cake from MGM Grand’s award-winning pastry team.
· Wedding attire including a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress and two tuxedo rentals.
· Wedding bands for the couple.
Pampering and Extras:
· Couple’s Dreaming Ritual signature spa treatment in an MGM Grand private spa suite.
· Custom hair and make-up from Cristophe Salon at MGM Grand- for more than 20 years, Cristophe has tended to the tresses of rock and celebrity royalty from Beverly Hills to New York City.
· VIP tickets for four to Cirque du Soleil’s “O™” by Cirque du Soleil® at Bellagio- a timeless aquatic production.
INTERVIEWS: Kin Shriner Lynn Herring (Part 2) Danna García Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R Hunter Tylo leaving B&B
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Catch up on ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE - Updated AMC/OLTL spoilers