|"I did break the rules, because I believed you still loved me," Alexis says to|
Monday, December 5
Curtis and Jason discuss notes; Nelle loses something important; Julian makes Alexis a surprising offer. "I am a freaking awesome attorney," Alexis tells him.
In a sneak peek video released by ABC, Julian confirms that knows Alexis is responsible for his condition, though he lied to the police that he has no memory of the hit-and-run. Julian beseeches Alexis to take the accident as incontrovertible proof that she has a problem. Alexis dismisses the accident as a one-time blip, and ask Julian if he is going to turn her in to the police.
Tuesday, December 6
Sonny and Carly reminisce about the past; Lulu becomes interested in Charlotte; Jason and Curtis make a discovery.
Wednesday, December 7
Passions heat up for Nina and Valentin; Jason and Sam get ready to learn the sex of their baby; Jordan shares important information with Curtis.
Thursday, December 8
Dante and Nathan try to get information out of Valentin; Nina justifies her actions; Liz takes matters into her own hands.
Friday, December 9
Nelle continues her manipulation of Sonny; Ava questions Alexis' motives; Lulu wants the truth from Valentin.
- Soap of the Week Poll (November 28-December 2, 2016)
- 'General Hospital' Star Maurice Benard Included in "Deconstructing Stigma" Exhibit at Logan Airport
- 'General Hospital' and 'Dynasty' Actress Emma Samms Receives MBE from the Queen of England
- 'General Hospital' Alum John Stamos Producing Drama Set in 1980s Soap World
- 'General Hospital' Star Kimberly McCullough Releases Teaser for 'Heyday'