|Johnny thinks "revenge sex" is a great way to start 2016.|
Monday, January 4
Little Jake unintentionally brings his parents together; Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) feels suspicious of Lulu (Emma Rylan); Kiki (Hayley Erin) gets through to Morgan (Bryan Craig).
Tuesday, January 5
Anna (Finola Hughes) demonstrates to Julian (William deVry) that she hasn't forgotten his role in Duke's death; Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) is taken to the hospital.
Wednesday, January 6
Anna and Jordan (Vinessa Antoine) team up to force Carlos (Jeffrey Vincent Parise) out of hiding; Franco (Roger Howarth) finds something disturbing; a new issue of Crimson arrives.
Thursday, January 7
Loved ones celebrate; Laura (Genie Francis) tries to keep Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) from Hayden (Rebecca Budig); Tracy (Jane Elliot) knows a secret.
Friday, January 8
Hayden surprises Nikolas; concern over Jake brings Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) and Laura together; Lulu suspects Johnny (Brandon Barash) is up to something.
- Soap of the Week Poll (December 21-25, 2015)
- 'General Hospital' Actor Ryan Paevey Stars in Hallmark Channel Movie 'Unleashing Mr. Darcy' on January 23
- Photo Preview: 'General Hospital' Nutcracker Gala
- 'General Hospital' Stars Robert Palmer Watkins & Brytni Sarpy Team Up In "Good For You" Music Video
- 'General Hospital' Star Jason Thompson Joins 'The Young and the Restless' as New Billy Abbott
- Emily Wilson Returning to 'General Hospital' for "Nutcracker Gala"
- 'General Hospital' Actress Minae Noji Named APOPO's First Ever Ambassador