|Can Nikolas resist Hayden (Rebecca Budig)?|
Monday, August 17
Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) continues to confide in Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) in order to protect their secret; Brad (Parry Shen) shares details of his past with Lucas (Ryan Carnes); Jordan (Vinessa Antoine) asks Sonny (Maurice Benard) about the recent mob violence; Olivia (Lisa LoCicero) gives updates to Lulu (Emme Rylan) and Dante (Dominic Zamprogna).
Tuesday, August 18
Olivia feels the need to tell the truth; Julian (William deVry) maintains his innocence; Lucas tries to accept Brad's past; Maxie (Kirsten Storms) and Valerie (Brytni Sarpy) find common ground.
|Brad explains his past to Lucas.|
Ava (Maura West) decides to come clean with Julian; Carly (Laura Wright) and Sonny become more concerned about Morgan (Bryan Craig); Olivia frets about revealing the truth.
Thursday, August 20
Ava asks Julian for assistance; Carly solicits Michael's (Chad Duell) opinion about Morgan; Nina (Michelle Stafford) comes to a realization.
Friday, August 21
Scott (Kin Shriner) reveals the truth about Ava; Nina decides to confide in Nathan (Ryan Paevey); Madeline (Donna Mills) and Carly talk about their kids' problems; Sonny and Olivia share suspicions about Julian.
- Soap of the Week Poll (August 10-14, 2015)
- ABC Exec Nathan Varni Previews What's Ahead on 'General Hospital'
- Ron Carlivati Fired From 'General Hospital' as Head Writer, Replaced by Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante
- FLASHBACK: 'General Hospital' - Proving That Miracle Cures Really Do Exist!
- 'General Hospital' Stars Kelly Monaco & Billy Miller Hit the Beach in Malibu
- Anthony Geary Talks Leaving 'General Hospital,' Working with Genie Francis