|Rick asks Maya to marry him.|
Monday, July 20
Wyatt (Darin Brooks) comforts Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer) after she sees Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and Liam (Scott Clifton) at Forrester Creations' California Freedom fashion show; the applause at the fashion show upsets Aly (Ashlyn Pearce).
Tuesday, July 21
Rick (Jacob Young) and Maya (Karla Mosley) revel in their moment; Vivienne (Anna Maria Horsford) and Julius (Obba Babatundé) fight about Maya.
|Steffy faces an oncoming car!|
Maya and Steffy each begin to understand Aly's odd behavior; Ivy makes a shocking discovery.
Thursday, July 23
Thorne (Winsor Harmon) arranges to take Aly to Paris for the help she needs; Maya and Rick go over their love story.
Friday, July 24
Zende (Rome Flynn) encourages Nicole (Reign Edwards) to live out her dreams; Ivy makes an admission to Wyatt.
Watch a B&B sneak peek below:
Pierson Fodé debuts as Thomas Forrester on Monday, July 27.
- Soap of the Week Poll (July 13-17, 2015)
- Obba Babatundé & Anna Maria Horsford Are Fantastic New Additions to 'The Bold and the Beautiful'
- Pierson Fodé Joins 'The Bold and the Beautiful' as Thomas Forrester
- Adrienne Frantz Pregnant and Losing it Over Heartwarming Commercial (Video)
- Winsor Harmon Returning to 'The Bold and the Beautiful' as Thorne