The daytime soap opera Nielsen ratings are in for the week of November 4-8, 2013. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL averaged 3.8 million viewers, its highest total since 2009. Check out the numbers below:
THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL is delivering its largest audience to begin a season since 2007, according to Nielsen most current ratings.
Season-to-date, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL is averaging 3.75 million viewers, its largest audience since the start of the 2007 season and highest women 18-49 (1.1/07) since the beginning of the 2009 season. In women 25-54 (1.5/09), THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL is matching last season' start which was the best since the beginning of the 2009 television season.
Last week, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL delivered 3.80 million viewers, it largest weekly audience since the week ending Jan. 30, 2009, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Nov.8.
Season-to-date, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL is up +12% in viewers, +10% in women 18-49 and matching last year's women 25-54 rating.
Women 18-49 Viewers
1. THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS 846,000 (+7,000/+88,000)
2. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL 694,000 (+27,000/+86,000)
3. GENERAL HOSPITAL 680,000 (-68,000/+1,000)
4. DAYS OF OUR LIVES 599,000 (+32,000/+4,000)
Women 18-34 Viewers
1. THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS 256,000 (+7,000/+69,000)
2. GENERAL HOSPITAL 226,000 (-33,000/-40,000)
3. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL 220,000 (-2,000/+67,000)
4. DAYS OF OUR LIVES DAYS 182,000 (+3,000/-35,000)
Total Viewers (versus previous week/versus same week last year)
1. THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS 4,798,000 (-77,000/+424,000)
2. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL 3,801,000 (+194,000/+616,000)
3. GENERAL HOSPITAL 2,800,000 (-107,000/-24,000)
4. DAYS OF OUR LIVES 2,572,000 (+23,000/+19,000)
THE TALK jumped to a new series-high average weekly audience, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week of Nov. 4.
THE TALK averaged 2.87 million viewers, surpassing its previous high of 2.80 million viewers it achieved during premiere week this season. THE TALK was up +5% in viewers from last week and averaged 1.1/06 in women 25-54 and 0.7/05 in women 18-49.
Compared to the same week last year, THE TALK was up +21% in viewers (vs. 2.37m) and +10% in women 25-54 (vs. 1.0/06).