|(L-R) EASTSIDERS actors Matthew McKelligon, Brea Grant, Kit Williamson,|
John Halbach and Constance Wu arrive at the Logo NewNowNext Awards
2013 at The Fonda Theatre on Saturday - Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage
Now in its sixth year, the "Logo NewNowNext Awards" have earned a reputation for breaking new ground in pop culture. The highly praised and always unpredictable telecast is one big party that grants the gay stamp of approval to pop culture icons and trendsetters as well as stars-on-the-rise and celebrates what's hot in TV, music, film and fashion for 2013 and beyond. The "Logo NewNowNext Awards 2013," hosted by Aisha Tyler, premieres Monday, April 15 at 10 p.m. ET on Logo.
As voted on by the public, the winners of the "Logo NewNowNext Awards 2013" are the following:
· Next Mega-Star: Andrew Rannells (THE NEW NORMAL, NBC)
· Next Must-See Movie: Man of Steel, Warner Bros.
· TV You Betta Watch: SCANDAL, ABC
· Most Addictive Reality Star: Reza Farahan, SHAHS OF SUNSET, Bravo
· Best New Indulgence: George Takei on Facebook
· Beyond Style: Jennifer Lawrence in Dior (Oscars)
· Cause You're Hot: Barry Sloane, REVENGE, ABC
· Superfan Site: grumpycats.com
· That's My Jam: Ke$ha, "C'mon," Kemosabe Records/RCA Records
· Coolest Cameo: Johnny Depp, 21 Jump Street, Sony Picts.
· Host with the Most: Chelsea Handler, CHELSEA LATELY, E!
· Foreign Import of the Year: One Direction
· Hottest, Sexist Ink: Adam Levine
· Best New Do: Charlize Theron
· Most Innovative Charity of the Year: Born This Way Foundation