The third season of THE WALKING DEAD continues on Sunday, March 3 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC Network.
In "Clear," realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governor's forces, Rick leads an expedition to get more weapons.
In the sneak peek below, Rick, Carl, and Michonne encounter a stranger on the road.
THE WALKING DEAD stars Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes, Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes, Lauren Cohan as Maggie, Laurie Holden as Andrea, Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon, Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes, Steven Yeun as Glenn, Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale Horvath, and Jon Bernthal as Shane Walsh.
- Scott M. Gimple Named Showrunner Of THE WALKING DEAD
- THE WALKING DEAD Premiere Delivers Largest Audience in Series History With 12.3 Million Viewers
- The Walking Dead Social Game Launches
- THE WALKING DEAD Coming To Universal Studios Hollywood & Orlando For Halloween Horror Nights
- SEASON 3 COMIC-CON TRAILER: THE WALKING DEAD