The largest holiday stunt in the network’s history, "It’s a Wonderful Lifetime" will run from early November through December, during which Lifetime will telecast more than 50 holiday-themed films that capture everything about the holiday spirit. Set to kick off "It’s a Wonderful Lifetime" on Saturday, November 10, at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT is the Lifetime Original Movie The Christmas Consultant, starring David Hasselhoff as a sought after consultant hired by a workaholic mother played by Caroline Rhea to get her and her family through the holidays. What she doesn't bargain for are his taking over her role as head of the household and when Christmas and family collide, she realizes hiring him was the best decision she has ever made.
The remaining nine Lifetime Original Movies making their world premieres during "It’s a Wonderful Lifetime" are:
* All About Christmas Eve -- starring Haylie Duff as Eve Wright, an over-extended New York City party planner who has to decide whether to jeopardize her career and go off on a romantic Christmas vacation or risk ending the relationship when a top client insists on throwing a huge Christmas Eve party 3,000 miles away in Los Angeles. Cameo appearances by American Idol finalists and real-life couple Ace Young and Diana DiGarmo.
* Finding Mrs. Claus -- When Mrs. Claus (Mira Sorvino) feels neglected by her less than attentive husband (Will Sasso), she goes to Las Vegas to help a little girl with her Christmas wish. But when Santa finds out and follows her to Sin City to make amends, he puts Christmas at risk when things don’t go quite as he planned.
* Holiday High School Reunion -- Rachel Boston, Marilu Henner and Harry Hamlin star. Georgia (Boston), returns home during Christmas just in time for her high school reunion, where she hopes to reunite with “the one that got away.” In a series of hilarious flashbacks, we’ll see her high school experience play out as Georgia discovers that maybe the one who got away was instead the one who was there all along.
* Holiday Spin -- In this heartwarming movie, Ralph Macchio stars as a former dance champion sidelined years ago by an injury. When his estranged son comes to live with him, he enlists his help in preparing for the Holiday Spin, a ballroom dance contest which takes place every Christmas Eve. Through teamwork, love and holiday cheer -- and some pretty fancy dance moves by both father and son -- they do what it takes to win the grand prize.
* Holly’s Holiday -- Claire Coffee stars as advertising executive Holly, who can’t quite imagine why she is so drawn to the handsome mannequin in the perfect holiday window display she passes every morning. When she is knocked unconscious by a falling icicle, her once fake window man becomes the man of her dreams, but she soon discovers that though his looks are perfect, his personality is still, well, plastic.
* Love at the Christmas Table -- Danica McKellar, Lea Thompson and Scott Patterson star in a romantic holiday tale about two best friends – Sam (Dustin Mulligan) and Katherine (McKellar) have spent every Christmas at the children’s table since they were toddlers. They grew up together sharing the highs and lows of young adulthood. Now nearly 30 years later, Sam realizes Katherine is the one…but he is afraid that the past will get in his way.
* The March Sisters at Christmas stars Julie Marie Berman as eldest sister, Jo March, on a contemporary take of the timeless novel, Little Women. We follow the sisters (Kaitlin Doubleday, Melissa Farman and Molly Kunz) as they fight to save their family home, Orchard House, and search for love during Christmas time. John Shea co-stars.
* Merry-In-Laws -- In this laugh riot starring Shelley Long and George Wendt, together for the first time since Cheers, as Mr. and Mrs. Claus, who are about to meet their future daughter-in-law, a single, uber-intelligent mother and her equally Mensa-type son. Imagine saying “yes” to your boyfriend’s marriage proposal and then finding out that your future in-laws are Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus!
* The Real St. Nick, directed by Penelope Spheeris, stars Torrey Devito and Callard Harris. Devitto stars as psychiatrist Kate, who attends to a handsome but unconscious man in a Santa Claus suit who saved her during an earthquake. When he awakens and insists he is Santa Claus, he is placed in the hospital’s psychiatric wing, where his Christmas spirit soon “infects” everyone in the ward and Kate can’t help falling for the man even before she finds out his real identity.
Other movies scheduled to air on Lifetime during "It’s a Wonderful Lifetime" include, among others, the 2009 Lifetime Original Movie 12 Men of Christmas, starring Kristin Chenoweth; Noel, with Penelope Cruz, Susan Sarandon, Alan Arkin and Robin Williams; The Perfect Holiday, featuring Queen Latifah; If You Believe, with Hayden Panettiere; The Christmas Hope, starring Madeleine Stowe; The Christmas Blessing, featuring Rob Lowe and Neil Patrick Harris; Nothing Like the Holidays, with Debra Messing and John Leguizamo; Recipe for a Perfect Christmas, featuring Christine Baranski and Bobby Cannavale; A Diva’s Christmas Carol, starring Vanessa Williams; Undercover Christmas, with Jami Gertz and Tyne Daly; and A Very Married Christmas, with Joe Mantegna and Jean Smart.