The daytime Nielsen ratings are sin for the week of July 23-27, 2012. Compared to the previous week, DAYS OF OUR LIVES was up in Total Viewers. DAYS, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, GENERAL HOSPITAL and THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS were all up in the number of Women 18-49 viewers.
Total Viewers (versus last week/versus last year)
1. THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS 4,329,000 (-60,000/-449,000)
2. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL 3,049,000 (-91,000/+61,000)
3. DAYS OF OUR LIVES 2,481,000 (+103,000/+31,000)
4. GENERAL HOSPITAL 2,432,000 (-13,000/-77,000)
DAYS was also up in the Women 18-34 demo with a 0.5 rating.
From TV Media Insights:
GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA dipped to 1.70 million viewers and continues to lose about one-half of the year-ago ONE LIFE TO LIVE audience, according to the Live Plus Same Day data from Nielsen. THE CHEW had 2.12 million viewers last week, and THE TALK 2.2 million.
- COUNTDOWN: 50 Greatest Soap Opera Couples of All-Time
- VOTE: Daytime Soap Best of the Week Poll (July 30-August 3, 2012)
INTERVIEWS: Kin Shriner Lynn Herring (Part 2) Danna García Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R Hunter Tylo leaving B&B
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE shakeup writing teams - Updated AMC/OLTL spoilers