The daytime Nielsen ratings are sin for the week of August 13-17, 2012. DAYS OF OUR LIVES returned strongly after a two week hiatus averaging a 0.9 rating, 6 share among women 18-49 and a 0.6 rating among women 18-34, to tie for #4 among network daytime series in the women 18-49 demographic and tie for #2 in the week’s women 18-34 race. Compared to the previous week, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL and THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS were up in Total Viewers. Both shows and DAYS were ahead of last year's pace.
Total Viewers (versus last week/versus last year)
1. THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS 4,311,000 (-3,000/+203,000)
2. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL 3,071,000 (-97,000/+102,000)
3. DAYS OF OUR LIVES 2,699,000 (did not air last week/+203,000)
4. GENERAL HOSPITAL 2,463,000 (+147,000/-235,000)
DAYS equaled the show’s highest women 18-49 and women 18-34 ratings since the week of November 21-25, 2011 (1.1 in women 18-49, 0.8 in women 18-34).
- COUNTDOWN: 50 Greatest Soap Opera Couples of All-Time