With new key evidence in Alison's murder case, Hanna fears that "A" may be framing her after a visit from Det. Wilden. With paranoia setting in, Aria decides that she has to turn to Mona for answers if she is going to help Hanna. But is Aria ready to face her former tormentor, and more to the point, is Mona ready to give Aria the answers the PLLs are desperately looking for? Meanwhile, someone from Ali and Jason's past arrives in Rosewood and piques the girls' interest.
Watch a preview below:
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and is executive produced by I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Leslie Morgenstein. The series stars Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn, Holly Marie Combs, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding, Laura Leighton, Chad Lowe, Janel Parrish, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse.
AS THE WORLD TURNS alum Vanessa Ray makes her debut as CeCe Drake, a stylist who works at a vintage boutique who happens to be Jason's ex. Goldstick says that CeCe "schooled Alison in the wicked ways of the world … She taught her everything she knows!" Fans are already using the hashtag #ceceiscoming in anticipation of this new role. Ray played Teri Ciccone on ATWT in its final year and has since had guest starring roles in NURSE JACKIE and GIRLS, played Jenny Griffith in SUITS, and worked on a number of film projects. Her star continues to rise.
- Adam Lambert To Guest Star & Perform In PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
- INTERVIEW: Keegan Allen Previews Season 3 of PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
- INTERVIEW: Q & A with Janel Parrish, "A" from PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
- Q&A with Ian Harding of PRETTY LITTLE LIARS: Messing Around, Plot Reveals & a Mean Rib Roast
- INTERVIEW: Tyler Blackburn on PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, DAYS OF OUR LIVES and More