The Nielsen ratings are in for the week of January 30-February 3, 2012 and THE REVOLUTION sank to a new low with only 1.44 million viewers tuning in.
From TV Media Insights:
Based on the Live Plus Same Day ratings from Nielsen for the week of January 30, week three of ABC daytime talk show The Revolution dipped to 1.44 million viewers, which is now half the audience of year-ago occupant One Life to Live (2.85 million viewers for the week of 1/31/11). Erosion in the three key demos — women 25-54, women 18-49 and women 18-34 — is also 50 percent as illustrated.
DAYS OF OUR LIVES reached a new low number of viewers in the women 18-49 demo with 500,000. All four daytime soap operas were down in total viewers from last week.
Total Viewers (versus last week/versus last year)
1. Y&R 4,949,000 (-14,000/-384,000)
2. B&B 3,421,000 (-205,000/+217,000)
3. DAYS 2,379,000 (-160,000/-651,000)
4. GH 2,209,000 (-91,000/-684,000)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 1)
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 2): DARK SHADOWS, RAGGED ISLE, DALLAS, Univision Telenovelas and More
- Why 2012 Will Be "The Year Of The Soap" (Part 3): Promising Fall Pilots
- EXCLUSIVE: Soap Classics Releases New GUIDING LIGHT DVD "The Reva Shayne Collection"
- VOTE: Daytime Soap & Couple of the Week Poll (February 6-10, 2012)