- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS had a total audience of about 4.93 million viewers.
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS rated a 1.4 Women 18-49 with about 867,000 viewers in the demo.
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL had a total audience of about 3.35 million viewers.
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL rated a 1.0 Women 18-49 with about 614,000 viewers in the demo.
- ONE LIFE TO LIVE had a total audience of about 2.62 million viewers.
- ONE LIFE TO LIVE rated 0.9 Women 18-49 with about 571,000 viewers in the demo.
- GENERAL HOSPITAL had a total audience of about 2.33 million viewers.
- GENERAL HOSPITAL rated a 0.9 Women 18-49 with about 569,000 viewers in the demo.
Here's what ABC had to say:
Fringe Ratings Report: ABC Daytime Programming -- Week of Dec. 19, 2011
ABC is Daytime’s #1 Network Across All Target Women Demographics
Thursday’s THE CHEW – Featuring Dancer/Choreographer Maksim Chmerkovskiy of ABC’s DANCING WITH THE STARS and an Hour of Last-minute Christmas Rescue Projects and Dishes – is the Show’s #1 Telecast Ever in Total Viewers; Marks 2nd Consecutive Week Delivering a Series High
This Week is THE CHEW's Most-Watched Week on Record in Total Viewers, Growing its Audience for the 3rd Consecutive Week and Out-Performing Year-Ago’s ALL MY CHILDREN by an Impressive 10%
THE VIEW is Daytime’s #1 Program in Women 18-34
- ABC ranked as Daytime’s #1 network in Women 18-34 (0.5 rating/163,000 – tie), Women 18-49 (0.9 rating/566,000 – tie) and Women 25-54 (1.3 rating/786,000).
- Thursday’s “The Chew Saves Christmas,” featuring dancer/choreographer Maksim Chmerkovskiy (ABC’s DANCING WITH THE STARS) and an hour of last-minute Christmas rescue projects and dishes, ranked as the series’ #1 telecast to date in Total Viewers (2.77 million), marking the show’s 2nd consecutive week delivering its #1 telecast.
- Impressively, this week marked THE CHEW's most-watched week on record in Total Viewers, posting its 3rd consecutive week of growth and surpassing ALL MY CHILDREN's year-ago weekly average by a solid 10% (2.59 million vs. 2.36 million).
- Also impressive, along with Friday’s telecast, which ranked as the series’ #3 telecast ever in Total Viewers (2.66 million), THE CHEW has aired 7 of its Top 10 most-watched telecasts to date in the past 2 weeks.
- THE VIEW ranked as Daytime’s #1 program in Women 18-34 (0.6 rating/201,000 – tie).
- In Women 18-49, THE VIEW (#2 – 1.0 rating/668,000), ONE LIFE TO LIVE (#4T – 0.9 rating/571,000) and GENERAL HOSPITAL (#4T – 0.9 rating/569,000) placed among the week’s Top 4 Daytime programs.
- In Women 25-54, THE VIEW (#2 – 1.5 rating/940,000), GENERAL HOSPITAL (#3T – 1.3
rating/791,000) and ONE LIVE TO LIVE (#3T – 1.3 rating/780,000) stood among the week’s Top 3 Daytime programs