On episode 2.60 of WE LOVE SOAPS TV, ONE LIFE TO LIVE's Ilene Kristen and David A. Gregory are interviewed during the Love Out Loud VI event at Prohibition in New York City.
LOVE OUT LOUD VI INTERVIEWS:
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.58 Billy Warlock
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.59 Beth Chamberlin, Rachael Hip-Flores & Adam Sank
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.60 Ilene Kristen & David A. Gregory
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.61 Tom Degnan & Maximillan Tapper
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.62 Shenell Edmonds, Kelley Missal, Andrew Trischitta, Julie Pinson & Austin Peck
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.63 Thom Racina & Greg Turner
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.64 Nafessa Williams, Terri Conn & BethAnn Bonner
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.65 Billy Magnussen & Sean Ringold
- WE LOVE SOAPS TV 2.66 Kristen Alderson & Eddie Alderson
Damon L. Jacobs is a Licensed Therapist in New York City who specializes in treating depression, stress management, HIV/AIDS related concerns, and grief/loss issues. He is also the author of the popular book "Absolutely Should-less: The Secret to Living the Stress-Free Life You Deserve," currently available at Amazon.com. For more information about scheduling an appointment or a speaking engagement, please email him at Shouldless@gmail.com.