Photos by Gustavo Monroy
Here are some other fun photographs from through the 2nd Annual Indie Soap Awards ceremony.
Host Martha Byrne and presenter Kim Zimmer have a fun exchange before Zimmer presents the Indie Soap of the Year award.
Byrne gives encouragement to teary Lead Actor winner Anthony Anderson from ANACOSTIA.
Byrne's hilarious opening monologue included references to We Love Soaps' Roger & Damon "not" being a couple, indie soap merchandising, and the VENICE secret weapon, Nadia Bjorlin.
PRETTY's Terri Simmons and Steve Silverman are both pretty and hysterically funny.
Enjoying the show!
- WINNERS: 2nd Annual Indie Soap Awards
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 2nd Annual Indie Soap Awards Red Carpet
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 2nd Annual Indie Soap Awards (1 of 5)
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 2nd Annual Indie Soap Awards (2 of 5)
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 2nd Annual Indie Soap Awards (3 of 5)
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 2nd Annual Indie Soap Awards (4 of 5)
INTERVIEWS: AMC Cast Red Carpet Lynn Herring (Part 2) OLTL Stamford Robin Mattson Kristian Alfonso
CASTING NEWS: Darin Brooks joining B&B Michael Nader returns to AMC Hunter Tylo leaving B&B Samantha Logan joins GH
UPFRONTS: NBC FOX Univision Telemundo ABC CBS TBS/TNT CW USA
Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Jeanne Cooper dead at 84 - Tribute planned
Schedule change for ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE