|"Oh dear God!" Jack says, to himself after waking up with |
Monday, January 30
Phyllis spars with Jack; Hilary refuses to give up on Devon; Paul searches for Dylan; Nick welcomes guests to The Underground; Ashley questions Jack about his motives; Gloria drowns her sorrows; Lauren takes a victory lap.
Tuesday, January 31
Jack has a rude awakening; Colin returns to Genoa City; a power struggle ignites at Brash & Sassy.
Wednesday, February 1
Devon beats Hilary at her own game; Reed regrets his actions; Lauren is forced to defend herself.
Thursday, February 2
Victor challenges Victoria; Jill makes a surprise announcement; Ashley reveals a new side of herself to Ravi.
Friday, February 3
Phyllis' plan for a fresh start backfires; Gloria fights back; Victoria and Billy get physical.
- Soap of the Week Poll (January 23-27, 2016)
- Daniel Hall Joins 'The Young and the Restles' as Scott Grainger
- Eric Braeden Memoir "I'll Be Damned" Will Be Released February 7, Pre-Order Now
- 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Drama Performer Pre-Nominations Revealed
- Daytime Emmy Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients Revealed: Mary Hart & Harry Friedman