|"Are you still going to protect my mom?" Sam asks Franco.|
Monday, January 30
Elizabeth makes a horrifying discovery; Nina only wants the best for Charlotte; Anna lashes out at Valentin; Alexis is prepared to cooperate with the PCPD investigation.
Tuesday, January 31
Sonny hopes Ava can provide some answers; Nina doubts Anna's motives; Franco confronts Seth.
Wednesday, February 1
Jason and Sonny have a disagreement; Nina tells Anna to stay away; Bobbie pleads for help.
Thursday, February 2
Julian takes the bait; Jordan goes back on her word; Olivia seeks advice from Carly.
Friday, February 3
Alexis' sponsor has other motives; Bobbie and an old friend team up; Nelle receives a romantic gesture.
- Soap of the Week Poll (January 23-27, 2016)
- 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Drama Performer Pre-Nominations Revealed
- Daytime Emmy Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients Revealed: Mary Hart & Harry Friedman
- Billy Miller & Brynn Thayer to Guest Star in USA Network's 'Suits' on February 1
- 'General Hospital' Star Chad Duell Joins 'The Bay' as Adam Kenway