|Eric, sentenced to five years in prison, says goodbye to Marlena, |
Roman, John and Jennifer. © jpistudios.com
Monday, April 11
Abigail's (Kate Mansi) mental stability is questioned; a worried Chad (Billy Flynn) reaches out to Marlena (Deidre Hall); Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) learns from Fynn (Alexander Bruszt) that she has a subdural hematoma; Steve (Stephen Nichols) and Kayla remember their past.
Tuesday, April 12
Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) is in the hospital with burns; Chad tries to hide Abigail's role in the incident with Ben; John (Drake Hogestyn) comforts a depressed Marlena after Eric's (Greg Vaughan) sentencing; Eric and Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) make love following some poor choices.
Wednesday, April 13
Rafe (Galen Gering) offers Roman (Josh Taylor) support; Hope (Kristian Alfonso) confides in Caroline (Peggy McCay) that she is the one who shot and killed Stefano; Nicole (Arianne Zucker) pays Deimos (Vincent Irizarry) a visit with questions of her own; Roman, Rafe, Hope and Caroline believe Deimos may be responsible for what happened to Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) and Bo; Rafe and Hope share a kiss.
Thursday, April 14
Rafe declares his love for Hope; Chad talks to Rafe about Ben; Theresa (Jen Lilley) and Brady's (Eric Martsolf) date night gets interrupted by Summer (Marie Wilson); Abigail has flashbacks about burning Ben.
Friday, April 15
Eric, sentenced to five years in prison, says goodbye to Marlena, Roman, John and Jennifer; Philip (John-Paul Lavoisier) tries to make amends with Victor (John Aniston); Victor flashes back to Helena's death; Brady and Theresa get in a fight about Summer.
- Soap of the Week Poll (April 4-8, 2016)
- Lilly Melgar, Melissa Archer Among Winners at 7th Annual Indie Series Awards
- Tobin Bell to Guest Star on 'Days of our Lives' as John Black's Father
- Josh Griffith Out as 'Days of our Lives'! Ryan Quan Is New Co-Head Writer with Dena Higley
- NBC Renews 'Days of our Lives' For Another Season
- 2016 Daytime Emmy Awards Actor Pre-Nominations Revealed
- Peggy McCay Continues to Shine on 'Days of our Lives' and It's Time She Received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Daytime Emmys