|John unlocks the mystery of his past. © jpistudios.com|
Monday, March 14
John (Drake Hogestyn) makes a major discovery about his past; Eduardo (A Martinez) needs emergency surgery; J.J. (Casey Moss) offers Gabi (Camila Banus) support; Shawn (Brandon Beemer) and Belle (Martha Madison) have a run-in; Joey (James Lastovic) makes a guilt-racked decision.
Tuesday, March 15
Chad (Billy Flynn) and J.J. keep the truth from Abigail (Kate Mansi); Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) and Eric (Greg Vaughan) continue their descent; Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) and Adrienne (Judi Evans) talk about the future; Summer (Marie Wilson) interrupts Theresa (Jen Lilley) and Brady (Eric Martsolf) during an important moment; Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) has questions about Summer.
Wednesday, March 16
Brady tries to pick up where he and Theresa left off; Dario (Jordi Vilasuso) goes to Summer's place; Kate (Lauren Koslow) and Deimos (Vincent Irizarry) heat things up; Rafe (Galen Gering), Steve (Stephen Nichols), Marlena (Deidre Hall), Hope (Kristian Alfonso) and Eduardo try to locate John.
Thursday, March 17
Deimos visits Maggie; Summer needs Brady's help; Chad and Abigail spend their honeymoon in Chicago; Claire (Olivia Rose Keegan) and Belle try to clear up some tension; Shawn and Lani (Sal Stowers) grow closer.
Friday, March 18
Ciara (Vivian Jovanni) throws a wild birthday party; Joey makes a spur-of-the-moment confession; Paul's (Christopher Sean) imprisonment with John confuses him; Steve, Rafe and Marlena plan John's rescue; Dario discovers what happened to his father.
- Soap of the Week Poll (March 7-11, 2016)
- Tobin Bell to Guest Star on 'Days of our Lives' as John Black's Father
- Josh Griffith Out as 'Days of our Lives'! Ryan Quan Is New Co-Head Writer with Dena Higley
- NBC Renews 'Days of our Lives' For Another Season
- Deidre Hall, Eric Martsolf, Martha Madison & John-Paul Lavoisier Nominated for 7th Annual Indie Series Awards
- 2016 Daytime Emmy Awards Actor Pre-Nominations Revealed
- Peggy McCay Continues to Shine on 'Days of our Lives' and It's Time She Received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Daytime Emmys