|Coat of Many Colors stars Alyvia Alyn Lind as Dolly, Jennifer Nettles |
as Avie Lee Parton, Rick Schroder as Lee Parton. Photo by: Quantrell
Check out our updated guest stars guide below to find out where your current or former favorite may be appearing in the coming days.
Thursday, December 10
* Coat of Many Colors movie premiere (9 p.m. ET/PT on NBC) - Alyvia Alyn Lind (Faith Newman, The Young and the Restless) stars as 9-year-old Dolly Parton in a film s based on the inspiring true story of living legend Dolly Parton's remarkable upbringing. The movie special takes place inside the tight-knit Parton family as they struggle to overcome devastating tragedy and discover the healing power of love, faith, and a raggedy patchwork coat that helped make Parton who she is today. The film is set in the Tennessee Great Smokey Mountains in 1955. It is neither a biopic nor musical about Dolly’s whole life and performing career, but rather a family-oriented faith-based story about the incidents in her and her family's life around the time she was 9 years old. Coat of Many Colors also stars Jennifer Nettles as Parton’s mother, Rick Schroder as her father and Gerald McRaney as her grandfather. The movie was written by former soap actor and writer Pamela K. Long. She executive produces with Sam Haskell and Dolly Parton.
* 2 Broke Girls (9:30 p.m. ET/PT on CBS) - Travis Schuldt (ex-Ethan Crane, Passions) plays Terry.
Friday, December 11
* Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m. ET/PT on CBS) - Christopher Sean (Paul Narita, Days of our Lives) returns as Gabriel Waincroft.
Saturday, December 12
* Becoming Santa movie premiere (8 p.m. ET/PT on Lifetime) - Family Ties' Michael Gross (ex-River Baldwin, The Young and the Restless) and Meredith Baxter (ex-Maureen Russell, The Young and the Restless) reunite as Mr. and Mrs. Claus. The film also stars Laura Bell Bundy (ex-Marah Shayne, Guiding Light), Jesse Hutch and Tony Cavalero. Holly has never introduced her toy designer boyfriend Connor to her family and has only revealed that they live "up north." As their relationship intensifies, Holly knows she can't wait any longer and decides to bring Conner to meet her parents for Christmas. Connor is in for a shock when he discovers he's actually headed to the North Pole and Holly's parents are none other than Santa and Mrs. Claus! Connor embraces his time there despite running into Holly's ex, Jack Frost. Will Conner be ready to take their relationship to the next level - especially when it means he would be next in line to be Santa?
Sunday, December 13
* Blood & Oil (9 p.m. ET/PT on ABC) - Peyton List (ex-Lucy Montgomery, As the World Turns) recurs as Emma Lundegren.
* Wish Upon a Christmas movie premiere (9 p.m. ET/PT on Lifetime) - Larisa Oleynik, Aaron Ashmore and Alan Thicke (ex-Rich Ginger, The Bold and the Beautiful) star. When business executive Amelia returns home to help a family-run ornament company, the employees see her as their savior who is coming in to rescue the company. They are heart-broken and shocked to learn that her plan to get the company on track involves massive layoffs. As Amelia prepares for the holiday 'trimmings', she finds herself rekindling an old romance with her high school boyfriend Jesse, who is also the company's owner. She also soon begins to see the charm of the local business - but will she be able to save it in time?
* Quantico (10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS) - Marcia Cross (ex-Kate Sanders, One Life to Live) plays Claire Haas.
* CSI: Cyber (10:30 p.m. ET/PT on CBS) - Rob Estes (ex-Glenn Gallagher, Days of our Lives) plays Julian Perkins. Christopher Cousins (ex-Cain Rogan, One Life to Live) returns as Mason Lynne. Alisha Boe (ex-Daphne, Days of our Lives) returns as Grace Clarke. This episode was rescheduled from a previous date.
Monday, December 14
* Home & Family (10 a.m. ET/PT on Hallmark Channel) - Deidre Hall (Dr. Marlena Evans, Days of our Lives) appears, along with Shohreh Aghdashloo, celebrity jeweler Neil Lane, Katie Cazorla (owner of The Painted Nail), and lifestyle expert Debbie Matenopoulos.
* Supergirl (8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS) - Aaron Lustig (ex-Dr. Tim Reid, The Young and the Restless) plays Lawyer #1.
* NCIS: Los Angeles (10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS) - Elizabeth Bogush (Dr. Anderson, The Young and the Restless) plays Joelle Taylor.
Wednesday, December 16
* Home & Family (10 a.m. ET/PT on Hallmark Channel) - Sarah Michelle Gellar (ex-Kendall Hart, All My Children) appears, along with James Lafferty, relationship expert Dr. Kimberly Moffit, pet expert Laura Nativo, and family member Matt Iseman.
Friday, December 18
* Home & Family (10 a.m. ET/PT on Hallmark Channel) - Lacey Chabert (ex-Bianca Montgomery, All My Children) appears, along with chef Rosanna Pansino, fitness expert Tracey Mallet, pop group Human Nature, and DIY experts Ken Wingard and Tanya Memme.