|Sam confronts Elizabeth.|
Monday, December 7
Sam (Kelly Monaco) corners Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) with her suspicions; Anna (Finola Hughes) and Mac (John J. York) determine their next move regarding Paul (Richard Burgi); Sonny (Maurice Benard) has reason to believe he could win back Avery.
Tuesday, December 8
Lulu (Emme Rylan) turns to a surprising source to deal with Valerie (Brytni Sarpy); Sam breaks some shocking news to Jason (Billy Miller); Hayden (Rebecca Budig) fills in Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) about her life before she arrived in Port Charles.
Wednesday, December 9
Jason confronts a secretive Elizabeth, who crumbles under the weight of her duplicity; Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) helps Patrick (Jason Thompson) come to a decision about his future; Olivia (Lisa LoCicero) gives Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) a piece of her mind.
Thursday, December 10
The puppet master behind Robin's (Kimberly McCullough) time away from Port Charles once again pulls her strings; Jason is devastated after learning the truth; Patrick makes plans to pick up Emma's (Brooklyn Rae Silzer) spirits.
Friday, December 11
Jason fills in Sonny about recent events; Elizabeth and Nikolas brace themselves for the fallout; The sight of Paul with a “date” brings out the green-eyed monster in Ava (Maura West).
In the sneak peek video below, Sam confronts Liz, pretending to know more than she really does as she accuses Liz of what she suspects: that Liz knew who Jason was long before he found out the truth.
- Soap of the Week Poll (November 30-December 4, 2015)
- Photo Preview: 'General Hospital' Nutcracker Gala
- 'General Hospital' Stars Robert Palmer Watkins & Brytni Sarpy Team Up In "Good For You" Music Video
- 'General Hospital' Star Jason Thompson Joins 'The Young and the Restless' as New Billy Abbott
- Donnell Turner Joins 'General Hospital' as Curtis
- Emily Wilson Returning to 'General Hospital' for "Nutcracker Gala"
- 'General Hospital' Actress Minae Noji Named APOPO's First Ever Ambassador