|The truth about Jason is finally revealed.|
Monday, November 9
The shocking news that Jake (Billy Miller) is Jason rocks Port Charles; Ava (Maura West) and Sonny (Maurice Benard) argue over custody; Hayden (Rebecca Budig) delivers stunning information to Nikolas (Tyler Christopher).
Tuesday, November 10
Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) and Jake deal with the fallout of their situation; Elizabeth sees a bittersweet moment; Ava goads Sonny into losing his temper at the custody hearing.
|Patrick calls Robin to share the Jason news.|
Laura (Genie Francis) talks to Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) about Lulu (Emme Rylan); Nina (Michelle Stafford) interviews for a job; Lulu makes a snap decision.
Thursday, November 12
Patrick (Jason Thompson) and Sam (Kelly Monaco) struggle with their circumstances; Valerie (Brytni Sarpy) gets an interesting work assignment; Paul (Richard Burgi) and Dillon (Robert Palmer Watkins) share a moment.
Friday, November 13
Sam opens up to Patrick; Liz, Laura, Hayden and Nikolas talk about their secret; Paul and Anna (Finola Hughes) share a brusque moment.
- Soap of the Week Poll (November 2-6, 2015)
- Jason Thompson on Leaving 'General Hospital': "It's Time To Hang Up Dr. Patrick Drake's White Coat and Scrubs"
- 'General Hospital' Alum Julie Berman To Recur on 'Chicago Med'
- Disney Channel Orders 'Stuck In The Middle' Starring Jenna Ortega, Nicolas Bechtel
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Scheduled for May 1, 2016