|"Whatever kidney Josslyn got, it didn't come from Jake," Patrick |
Monday, July 20
Laura (Genie Francis) hears news about Jake; Lulu (Emme Rylan) and Luke (Anthony Geary) talk about the consequences of their rescue mission; Valerie (Brytni Sarpy) tries to put on a brave face for Dante (Dominic Zamprogna).
Tuesday, July 21
Tracy (Jane Elliot) comes to a decision about Luke; Lulu confronts Valerie about what happened with Dante; Julian (William deVry) has to defend himself.
|Brad drops a major bombshell on Lucas.|
Michael (Chad Duell) hopes to have Luke's blessing to move forward with the clinic; Luke visits his childhood home for the last time; Brad (Parry Shen) turns Lucas (Ryan Carnes) down.
Thursday, July 23
Three spirits from the past visit Luke; things heat up between Michael and Sabrina (Teresa Castillo); Dante starts to feel overwhelmed by guilt.
Friday, July 24
Luke and Bobbie (Jacklyn Zeman) have an emotional moment; Maxie (Kirsten Storms) and Nathan's (Ryan Paevey) dinner is interrupted by Madeline (Donna Mills); Laura makes a confession to Scott (Kin Shriner).
- Soap of the Week Poll (July 13-17, 2015)
- FLASHBACK: 'General Hospital' - Proving That Miracle Cures Really Do Exist!
- 'General Hospital': Jake Is Alive! (Video)
- 'General Hospital' Stars Kelly Monaco & Billy Miller Hit the Beach in Malibu
- Anthony Geary Talks Leaving 'General Hospital,' Working with Genie Francis