Monday, July 13
Lucky (Jonathan Jackson) has life-changing news for Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst); "Jake" has a nice visit with Monica (Leslie Charleson); Lulu (Emme Rylan) confronts Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) over his kiss with Valerie (Brytni Sarpy), unaware they did more than lock lips.
Tuesday, July 14
Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) makes a shocking confession; Luke (Anthony Geary) is floored when he finds Tracy (Jane Elliot) with Paul (Richard Burgi); Sonny (Maurice Benard) is ready to take a big step with Carly (Laura Wright).
|Patrick and Sam wonder what the connection between |
Nikolas and Hayden could be. Photo Credit: ABC
Ric (Rick Hearst) starts to play mind games with Nina (Michelle Stafford); Kiki (Hayley Erin) asks Michael (Chad Duell) for a favor; Silas (Michael Easton) has a warning for Morgan (Bryan Craig).
Thursday, July 16
Nina reaches out to Silas for help; Morgan questions "Denise" (Maura West) about what she shared with Silas; Franco (Roger Howarth) tries to obtain some evidence from Scott (Kin Shriner).
Friday, July 17
Nina is shocked to find Madeline (Donna Mills) and Ric together; Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) and Julian (William deVry) spice up their relationship; Sonny's organization is hit.
- Soap of the Week Poll (July 6-10, 2015)
- 'General Hospital': Jake Is Alive! (Video)
- Anthony Geary Talks Leaving 'General Hospital,' Working with Genie Francis
- Jonathan Jackson & Nathan Parsons Returning to 'General Hospital'
- Finola Hughes Taking Three Months Off From 'General Hospital'
- 'General Hospital' Stars Kelly Monaco & Billy Miller Hit the Beach in Malibu
- Richard Burgi Joins 'General Hospital' as Paul Hornsby