|Tracy (Jane Elliot) confides in Monica (Leslie Charleson) her fears |
about Luke (Anthony Geary).
Monday, March 2
Kyle (Grayson McCouch) has a proposition for Jake (Billy Miller); Julian (William deVry) runs into an old foe; Franco (Roger Howarth) and Nina (Michelle Stafford) have an epiphany for each other.
Tuesday, March 3
Carly (Laura Wright) helps Jake make a choice; Julian warns Michael (Chad Duell); Kiki (Hayley Erin) has news for Silas (Michael Easton).
Wednesday, March 4
Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) questions Michael's scheme; Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) decides to share something with Sam (Kelly Monaco); Olivia (Lisa LoCicero) talks to Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) about her problem.
Thursday, March 5
Franco and Nina receive a visitor; Luke (Anthony Geary) reveals more of his dark side; Maxie (Kirsten Storms) is surprised by Spinelli's (Bradford Anderson) latest actions..
Friday, March 6
Carly tries to head off a bad situation; Nathan (Ryan Paevey) is honest with Maxie; Luke's family history is revealed.
Sneak Peek Videos
Silas and Ava ("I Loved You Once")
- Soap of the Week Poll (February 23-27, 2015)
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Drama Performer Pre-Nom List
- 'General Hospital' 2014 Bloopers (Video)
- 'General Hospital' Soars to Over 1-Year High in Total Viewers and Multi-Month Highs in Target Women Demographics
- 'General Hospital' Star Kirsten Storms to Play Martha Madison's Younger Sister in 'Winterthorne'