|Sonny takes the “Fluke” matter into his own hands.|
Monday, January 26
Franco (Roger Howarth) is stunned to learn about Nina's (Michelle Stafford) new friend, Heather (Robin Mattson); Shawn (Sean Blakemore) updates Sonny (Maurice Benard) on his Fluke (Anthony Geary) theory; Ava (Maura West) and Julian (William deVry) hatch a new scheme.
Tuesday, January 27
Ava receives a visit from Silas (Michael Easton); Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) breaks into Bobbie (Jacklyn Zeman) and Luke's childhood house; Carly (Laura Wright) accompanies Jake (Billy Miler) to get help with his memory.
Wednesday, January 28
Ava has surprising news; Franco has a proposition for Sonny and Julian; Fluke catches Dante.
Thursday, January 29
Franco, Julian, Sonny and Ava form an alliance; Brad (Parry Shen) makes a confession to Lucas (Ryan Carnes); Carly opens up about her suspicions about Jake.
Friday, January 30
Dante makes a shocking discovery about Luke; Nina realizes she is in danger; a party begins that may lead to catastrophe.
Sneak Peek Videos
Carly reaches out to Michael (Chad Duell)
Ava has a way out
- Soap of the Week Poll (January 19-23, 2015)
- H. Wesley Kenney Has Passed Away
- We Love Soaps 25 Most Popular Couples of the Year (2014)
- In Memoriam: Remembering Those We Lost in 2014
- 'General Hospital' Casting Call: Caucasian Male, Late 20s
- Genie Francis Shares 'General Hospital' Christmas Memories on 'Home & Family'