|Sonny receives an unforeseen surprise.|
Monday, February 2
Julian (William deVry), Sonny (Maurice Benard), Ava (Maura West) and Franco (Roger Howarth) get derailed; Sam (Kelly Monaco) questions Jake (Billy Miller); Fluke (Anthony Geary) revels in the peril that is about to happen to the guests aboard the Haunted Star.
Tuesday, February 3
Jake has another memory flash; Ava begs for help; Franco does the unthinkable for Nina (Michelle Stafford).
Wednesday, February 4
Franco and Nina make a deal; an unlikely hero emerges; those aboard the Haunted Star face grave danger.
Thursday, February 5
Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) is worried about Julian; Morgan (Bryan Craig) and Kiki (Kristen Alderson) are taken aback by a devastating revelation; Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) arrives home to unexpected visitors.
Friday, February 6
Sonny receives an unforeseen surprise; Nathan (Ryan Paevey) turns to Obrecht (Kathleen Gati) for help in solving the Fluke case; Agent Kyle Sloane (Grayson McCouch) brings unwelcome news.
Sneak Peek Videos
Crazy vs. Crazy
- Soap of the Week Poll (January 26-30, 2015)
- H. Wesley Kenney Has Passed Away
- We Love Soaps 25 Most Popular Couples of the Year (2014)
- In Memoriam: Remembering Those We Lost in 2014
- 'General Hospital' Casting Call: Caucasian Male, Late 20s
- Genie Francis Shares 'General Hospital' Christmas Memories on 'Home & Family'