The best of the best:
1. Brooklyn Rae Silzer (Emma Drake, General Hospital)
Silzer can play happy and sad, emotional scenes equally well. Heck, she even pulled off Dyna Girl last Halloween. She reminds us a lot of Emma's mother, Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough), at the same age. Working with pros like Jason Thompson and Finola Hughes will only make her better.
2. Nicolas Bechtel (Spencer Cassadine, General Hospital)
Some episodes of GH lately have revolved around Bechtel. This kid is demonstrating he has the chops to hold his own with, and steal scenes from, Emmy winning actors like Maurice Benard and Anthony Geary.
3. Lauren Boles (Ciara Brady, Days of our Lives)
Boles got even more interesting in the past year, and had us rolling with laughter when she refused to give Sami's (Alison Sweeney) expensive earrings back. Will Ciara be a "mean girl"?
4. Haley Pullos (Molly Lansing-Davis, General Hospital)
Pullos seems like an adult compared to most of the kids on this list, and is part of a storyline in which she plays older than her 15 years. She continues to improve since she first started on GH, and working opposite Nancy Lee Grahn must help.
5. McKenna Grace (Faith Newman, The Young and the Restless)
Grace stepped in as Faith last summer when Alyvia Alyn Lind was unavailable, and was immediately involved in a heavy storyline. Her Faith made her feelings about Avery Bailey Clark (Jessica Collins) very clear.
6. Michael Leone (Cameron Spencer, General Hospital)
Leone's Cameron completes the best love triangle currently running on GH. Cameron's rivalry with Spencer has the potential to drive story for years.
The best of the rest:
7. Terrell Ransom, Jr. (Theo Carver, Days of our Lives)
8. Connor Kalopsis (Chase Jennings, Days of our Lives)
9 & 10. Griffin and Aaron Kunitz (Johnny DiMera, Days of our Lives)
11. Mace Coronel (R.J. Forrester, The Bold and the Beautiful)
12 & 13. Carolyn and Campbell Rose (Allie Horton, Days of our Lives)