|Billy (Billy Miller) and Kelly (Cynthia Watros). Photo Credit: CBS|
Monday, December 30
Billy's (Billy Miller) evening takes a shocking turn, while damning evidence against Adam (Michael Muhney) troubles Victor (Eric Braeden).
Tuesday, December 31
Genoa City celebrates the New Year as Ashley (Eileen Davidson) and Traci (Beth Maitland) return to support Jack (Peter Bergman). Meanwhile, things heat up between Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon (Sharon Case); and an unexpected connection is revealed.
Wednesday, January 1
Repeat of 1998 New Year's Eve episode: Victor and Nikki gather with friends at the Colonnade Room for a New Year's celebration, while Nick and Sharon celebrate with Cassie.
Thursday, January 2
Michael (Christian LeBlanc) and Lauren (Tracey Bregman) receive a mysterious gift, while Kevin (Greg Rikaart) questions Chloe's (Elizabeth Hendrickson) connection to Connor.
Friday, January 3
Ashley questions Tyler's (Redaric Williams) intentions with Abby (Melissa Ordway), while Avery (Jessica Collins) encourages Adam to consider his future with Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan).
- READER POLL: Soap of the Week (December 23-27, 2013)
- We Love Soaps Best and Worst of Daytime 2013
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS Farewell Videos: Billy Miller and Michael Muhney
- Ray Wise Joins THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lauralee Bell Web Series 'mI promise' Looks at Living Life Versus Texting It