|Peter Bergman (Jack) and Jess Walton (Jill). Photo Credit: CBS|
Monday, October 21
Paul (Doug Davidson) finds some surprising evidence troubling; Adam (Michael Muhney) and Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan) work out a way to help Connor.
Tuesday, October 22
Jill (Jess Walton) returns to visit Billy (Billy Miller); Sharon (Sharon Case) encourages Dylan (Steve Burton) to fight for Avery (Jessica Collins).
Wednesday, October 23
Chelsea and Adam expect news about Connor; Jack (Peter Bergman) and Jill come together to help Billy.
Thursday, October 24
Devon (Bryton James) makes a shocking announcement; Michael's (Christian LeBlanc) hearing takes an unexpected turn.
Friday, October 25
Paul surprises Christine (Lauralee Bell); the Abbott family comes together to support Billy. Eileen Davidson returns as Ashley Abbott, the first of five scheduled episodes for the character over the next six weeks (October 25, 28, 29, November 27, December 2).
- The Death of Delia Abbott: What's Wrong With THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS?
- READER POLL: Soap of the Week (October 14-18, 2013)
- Cynthia Watros Joins THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
- Two new dates added to Eileen Davidson's return to THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS Day-By-Day Spoilers (Week of October 14th)